The right to use this web site ("website") and its content is granted to you only if you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions hereby stated ("website terms"). By using this website, you agree to be bound by the website terms ("agreement"). If you do not wish to be bound by these terms, discontinue use of this website immediately.
We reserve the right to change the website terms at any time without notice, and your use of the site will be subject to the most current version posted on the site at the time of your use.
This website is owned and operated by Giantprint Pty. Ltd. All rights on the content featured or displayed on this website, including but not limited to, images, text, graphics, illustrations and software ("the content") are owned by Giantprint Pty. Ltd. or its licensors. All elements of this website, including without limitations, the general design and the content are protected by trademark and copyright laws or other laws and international treaties relating to intellectual property rights. All other rights are reserved.
Use of the Content
You may not: decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, derive search engine optimisation terms, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for this website, or sub-licence, distribute or create derivative works based upon this website in whole or in part.
Unless explicitly permitted by Giantprint Pty. Ltd., you may not reproduce, distribute, transmit or otherwise exploit the content or any portion thereof. You shall indemnify Giantprint Pty. Ltd., its subsidiaries, its affiliates and licensors against any losses, expenses, costs or damages incurred as a result of your breach of this agreement or your unauthorised use of the content or related rights.
You are solely responsible for all of the images duplicated, digitised or reproduced using this website or the services of Giantprint Pty. Ltd. You must have the legal right to copy and display each image that you duplicate, digitise or reproduce. Professional images that are provided to you by professional photographers or made available through websites, magazines, books or other resources, are protected by copyright and should not be duplicated, digitised or reproduced using this website or the services of Giantprint Pty. Ltd.
At its sole discretion, Giantprint Pty Ltd may exercise its right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the website, or any other Giantprint Pty. Ltd. service, for any reason and at any time.
You agree not to use this website or the products or services of Giantprint Pty. Ltd:
- if you are under 18 years of age;
- for any unlawful purposes;
- to upload, duplicate, digitise, reproduce or communicate any material that is obscene, offensive, blasphemous, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, menacing, abusive, harmful, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
- to upload, duplicate, digitise, reproduce or communicate any material that you do not have a right to transmit or communicate under any contractual or fiduciary relationship or which infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right or any moral right of any party;
- to harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
- to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material which is likely to cause harm to the computer systems of Giantprint Pty. Ltd. or anyone else, including but not limited to that which contains any virus, code, worm, data or other files or programs designed to damage or allow unauthorised access to Giantprint Pty. Ltd. computer systems which may cause any defect, error, malfunction or corruption to the computer systems of Giantprint Pty. Ltd.
- to resell any product or service provided by Giantprint Pty. Ltd. without express written permission.
Giantprint Pty. Ltd. excludes to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law any warranty, express or implied, that the website or any services will be uninterrupted or error-free. Giantprint Pty. Ltd. shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of your use of, your inability to use or the performance of this website or any services or products.
Although Giantprint Pty. Ltd. uses its best efforts to ensure the accuracy of the content on the website, this site may contain errors, mistakes or inaccuracies. We make no guarantees as to the accuracy, correctness or reliability of the content. Giantprint Pty. Ltd. may change the content of this website, at any time, without prior notice.
There may be links to other websites from this website; however as those web sites are not under the control of Giantprint Pty. Ltd. we are not responsible for any content contained therein or any damages you may suffer in relation to your use of such websites. You hereby agree to waive any and all claims against Giantprint Pty. Ltd. regarding the inclusion of links to outside websites or your use of those websites.
Giantprint, the multi-coloured splatter device, "savour the moment" and Elegant Poster Hanger are trademarks of Giantprint Pty. Ltd.
Should any clause of this agreement be found unenforceable, whenever possible this will not affect any other clause and each will remain in full force and effect.
This agreement shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws of Australia, and all disputes arising under the present shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the city of Melbourne, Australia. This Agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly disclaimed.